- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 tablespoon raw unfiltered honey
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Cube chicken into chunks.
- Add the chicken to skewer
- Whisk honey, tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, chipotle chili, and garlic in a small bowl
- Spoon sauce over skewers
- Cook the skewers on the grill for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Bast chicken with sauce and turn every few minutes
- Serve and Enjoy
We served these with grilled red peppers and quinoa!
Want more grilling recipes? Check out these 21 Healthy Grill Recipes.
The foods seem delicious although they are healthy. Many times both concepts are mutually exclusive.
Brilliant article 😉
Thanks for the blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.