- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 tablespoon raw unfiltered honey
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Cube chicken into chunks.
- Add the chicken to skewer
- Whisk honey, tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, chipotle chili, and garlic in a small bowl
- Spoon sauce over skewers
- Cook the skewers on the grill for 10-12 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Bast chicken with sauce and turn every few minutes
- Serve and Enjoy
We served these with grilled red peppers and quinoa!
Want more grilling recipes? Check out these 21 Healthy Grill Recipes.