This dish is a great way to get in lots of veggies and keep the carbs low. It’s an easy one pan, low carb, dish. Hope you enjoy!
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 2 Cups of Green Beans, chopped
- 2 Cups of Peppers (Red, Green, Yellow, or Orange), sliced long ways
- 2 Cups of Red Onion or 1/2 Red Onion, sliced long ways
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Cooking Oil
- Preheat Oven to 375
- In a oven safe skillet, heat up cooking oil
- Add chicken to skillet, season with salt and pepper to taste
- Cook chicken until cooked through
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add a small amount of cooking oil to skillet.
- Add garlic and saute for just a minute or two.
- Add green beans and saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add in onions & peppers
- Stir in pasta sauce, for about 3 minutes
- Set chicken on top
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese
- Bake in Over for about 10 minutes