This is a great easy way to have a nutritional breakfast. Or this is also an amazing post workout shake.
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Cup of Spinach
- 1/2 banana
- 5 Strawberries
- 1 Serving favorite Protein Powder
- About 5 strawberries. Pour Almond Milk and Spinach into the blender, I like to blend these two together first to create my base.
- After this is well blended add banana and strawberries, blend again.
- Add the protein powder and blend until smooth.
- Ready to pour!
- You can adjust the amount of fruit if you feel you need a sweeter taste or add a natural sweetener.
- Add ice if you prefer a colder drink.
- Create portioned freezer bags of the fruits and veggies to easily grab in the mornings. This will also help make your drink colder without the need of ice.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. To read more click here.
I was so excited when I poured this and it fit perfectly in my Contigo Shaker Cup!