This recipe is really simple and one of my favorites!
- 1/2 pound of shrimp
- 2 teaspoons of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tablespoon of Dill
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of Lemon Zest
To be honest, we don’t usually measure our seasonings. So the lemon and dill were basically to our tastes. I am a huge lemon fan so we ended up just using an entire half of lemon.
- Choose a skillet large enough to lay the shrimp flat, if necessary use two skillets
- Heat half of the butter and add shrimp
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper
- Let the shrimp cook for about 2 minutes then flip
- Add the remaining butter
- Cook for another 2 minutes or until cooked
- Add the zest, lemon juice, and dill
- Serve and Enjoy!
We served ours with Zucchini seasoned with some salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Anything will really pair nicely with this.