I love Buffalo Chicken everything! Including buffalo chicken pizza, but I needed a healthier way to eat. So here it is….
(Serving Size is 2 Slices)
- Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- 1 Large Chicken Breast, cooked, shredded
- 6 TBSP of Hot Sauce
- 2 TBSP of Ranch
- 2 TBSP of Butter
- 1.8 Cup of Cauliflower, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons of Onion, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 Cup Mozzarella, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the butter and hot sauce
- Spread the Hot Sauce and Ranch on the crust
- Top evenly with Cauliflower, Onion, and Chicken
- Cover with cheese
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is browning and cheese is melted.
Great easy recipe! We have pizza every friday so I’ll be adding this to the mix!
Ok so my mouth is officially watering! This looks fantastic!
Yum! You just reminded me that we have Trader Joe’s whole wheat dough in our freezer! LOL! Gonna have to give this a shot!
This sounds incredible! I just got addicted to these grain-free pizza crusts since we went paleo — now I know what to top my next one with!
-Clarissa @ The View From Here
This look absolutely wonderful! I might have to make this !
That looks so yummy! I love a good homemade pizza, and this fits the bill!
i must try this